Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Our Open House Photos




Click on the arrow in the video above and see the opening moments of our Christmas Open House last Friday night. Greeting all our wonderful customers and friends.
 
Thanks to everyone who made the weekend a grand success. Our dealers pulled together wonderful Christmas booths and my hero helped me whip the shop into a holiday fantasy land. Sharing photos below. 
 
 
    
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The winner of our drawing for the gift basket is Kelly Taylor.
 
 
And look at the wonderful ornament we are selling for the City of Lilburn. Only $12 each.
 
 
And the season is just beginning. Come shop with us!

10 comments:

Heidi Manis said...

Looks like you had a GREAT turn out!! Sorry I couldn't come, I was in Sebring ,Fl moving my 92 yr old uncle into assisted living!! OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE BEEN ONE OF THE 1ST IN LINE!!:) I can't wait to come see what you have left , will be there ASAP!
YOUR FRIEND AND REGULAR SHOPPER, HEIDI MANIS

kartiksharmakanth said...


In home care Atlanta


Please Click Above website here & Get information about In home care Atlanta.

He found Dover DE Crowd Management said...

Very nice photos. These shows happiness.

Unknown said...

I think all photos here was memorable to you..thats why i'm glad to see all of this...

Ketterman Rowland & Westlund Lawyers

He found Cloud Contact Center Providers said...

I miss Christmas!

Unknown said...

I love seeing your photos,You give me some idea's. Thanks for sharing. Keep posting.

Chicago Shoretel Tech Support

Dallas IT Support said...

Keep on posting photos.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I love all the picture you posted on this blog site. This is the reason why i want to have my own collections.

Dallas Network Support

noname said...

those pictures are gorgeous
BlackCloud Ford Clutches