Thursday, December 27, 2012

Happy New Year...





Merry Christmas Everyone ! Our Christmas was very quiet...my Hero was sick so we spent time at home. Did not want the gang to be exposed. He is feeling some better , however he does sound like Darth Vader. My Where Women Create book of ORGANIZATION arrived just in time to get me going on Rearranging my work room.  I have been moving everything around.  MOVE this to MOVE that ! It will take some time to get it organized as I create visually and  I have STUFF ! Exciting NEWS... Where Women Create contacted me and I will be in the SPRING issue !!!!!!!!  They came last November and took pictures....We did not know when it would be published.  I am so excited and so HONORED to be included. It will be out on Feb. 1st

2 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Congratulations sweet Rowann!!!! This is WONDERFUL news!!! I will have to make a point to buy this issue...I'm so very happy for you! I do hope your hubby feels better soon, I'm so sorry he's been ill. I wanted to stop by to wish you a very happy and healthy new year sweet friend and maybe, just maybe I will get to come visit you again this year! hugs and love, Dawn

Anonymous said...

Congrats! How exciting! I love that magazine I never miss an issue and it will be extra special to know someone who will be in it!