Thursday, January 26, 2012

Terrific Totes....

We all know about those Terrific Totes that TJ Maxx and Marshall's have at the check out for 99 cents. Well, a Girl can only have so many totes.....BUT, a Girl can always use , mold proof , water proof pillows for her Garden Seating ! Talk about seating...they can be made into the cutest stadium seats that have handles to make toting easy. I just love some of the Designs they have printed with ! I turned these cute Marshall's bags into stadium seats ! It was so easy and inexpensive. First I cut out the gusset, then turning the right side in , I stitched around the sides...turned right side out...stuffed with fiberfill and then stitched the top closed. How easy is that ! Thanks to Karen Ward for showing off my stadium seats...She is my new neighbor ! Seriously Fun Fitness opened last month. My Hero loves it ....He comes to work with at least 12 BODACIOUS women working out next door. Me ,well lets just say I have 2 LEFT feet and will not be trying to fit that in my schedule .... Hope you all rush out and get some totes , just remember to save some for me !



2 comments:

Nancy said...

What a great idea, you could also just take the gusset in and use a piece of foam rubber. Love em

Paula -Teaberry Cottage said...

What a fabulous idea! I already these bags.