Friday, October 7, 2011

Fall Friday...

Fall flowers from my sweet little shop home. Last year we moved from our 1895 circa home . We now abide over our Shop on the second story, about 200 yards away. At first it was hard adjusting as the shop building is also 100 years old and nothing is even or square, unlike the house which Hugh leveled and restored. A CHALLENGE for sure to level furniture and hang pictures. We are now replacing the backside windows and still have walls to fix and the kitchen area to finish. You will all hear me REJOICE when we finally get the stove installed in the pantry. I have been using a hot plate and a microwave....I so miss baking and hope to be able to cook a Turkey this Thanksgiving. I now love living upstairs...It is HOME SWEET HOME. I have a wonderful craft room to create in...a little hideaway. I do miss my yard, but we will be adding a two story front porch soon. Can we say Container Planting....I can be dangerous. Love doing them ! Tomorrow is our annual craft fair...Lilburn Daze...we expect several thousand people...So much fun ! Doing lots in the Shop, more pictures soon...promise !

No comments: