Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fun...Friends... Fourth...







Hope you all had a WONDERFUL 4th ! I went to my friend Linda's for 5 days of FUN...FRIENDSHIP...FOOD...and always SHOPPING ! Found lots of great new treasures for the shop. We antiqued...rearranged furniture... tried a new old crafting technique...Encaustic ( hot wax painting )... A GREAT TIME...THANKS Linda and Stu. My HONEY Hugh kept the shop...fed the CATS...loaded all the furniture , etc. then came to South Carolina to get me ! We got home in time to go to our city,s Concert and Fire Works ! Now it,s time to materialize all the GREAT idea,s I have for the shop ! Better get BUSY !

2 comments:

Someday'59 said...

Linda & Stu's for 4th of July!? So much fun! Did you get to see a boat parade?

Denise said...

Hope you had a great time and it sounds like you did..... We had a great time here around the pool.. It is still soooooooooooo hot here..

Have a great week....