Thursday, April 2, 2009

Precious Sisters...

What a PRECIOUS gift... Denise at Samaritan Women has given me. She lifts all who read her Blog. CHRIST'S light shines through and around her !I am so honored that she passed it to me. Humbled really... I want to pass this on to: Ann at- A Holy Experience This blog Lights my life every day, convicts me and also fills me with GOD'S love...A must for every believer wanting a deeper walk with the GREAT I AM ! And to Polly at Count your Blessings For inspirations daily, In all our struggles GOD reveals his BLESSINGS. And to Marietta at- Sweet Old Vintage for her SWEET Spirit! Keep Blogging Girls , You are CHRIST'S LIGHT and SALT ! Deliver this award to a few Bloggers who must choose a few more BLOGGERS and include the message...Thanks Mama Bear !

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.

No comments: