Monday, December 29, 2008

Better Get BUSY...


Road Trip.... Hugh and I went to visit our friends Linda and Stu Davidson in South Carolina over the weekend...What fun , we shopped till we dropped ! Some of my GREAT finds...A Unbelievable HEART shaped vintage birdcage on a heart shaped stand... I got so excited when i saw it ! LOTS and LOTS of old vintage lace for my creations....Two Wonderful woven sewing baskets and a Victorian photo album...And three GREAT Camisoles ! BLESSINGS ALL... It's time to take down all the shop Christmas and create Valentine displays... Better get BUSY.....

4 comments:

kathy said...

How wonderful for you -- I am loving all my goodies from your wonderful shop and today had to revisit your sweet Christmas open house at your HOME +your store -- too , too wonderful - Can't wait to see valentines -- i know I will be swooning lol - Kathy - Ga
countrychintz.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

What a great find. Love the birdcage.Happy New Year!
Lorri

Antiques and More Blog said...

Luv the bird cage...I'll be waiting for you to "wow" us with your pretties for Valentines Day! May you and yours have a blessed New Year!
Lisa

Denise said...

I went out to find some vintage lace Thursday for my dolls and had no luck...... I love your lace....... and what in the world are you going to do with that bird cage...... It is wonderful !!!!!

I hope to have some things on my Friday Flea Market by next week..... Life is fast!